GRK Research Labs team focuses on synthetic organic chemistry to speed up agrochemical discovery of field candidates and drug discovery research programs in identifying pre-clinical candidates.
Crop Science Discovery Chemistry: GRK Research Labs can support for new agrochemical discovery programs in developing crop protection chemicals.
- Hit Identification: Synthesis of singletons and synthesis of small focused arrays
- Hit to lead: Structural modification of hits to improve potency and selectivity
- Lead Optimisation: Development of selected candidates
Drug Discovery Medicinal Chemistry: GRK Research Labs can support to speed up drug discovery research programs in identifying pre-clinical candidates.
- Hit to Lead: Small to big libraries are designed and synthesised using parallel chemistry techniques in 1 – 50mg scale with chemical purities of ≥95% (by LC-MS and NMR) for clients generated Hits through High Throughput Screening (HTS).
- Lead Optimization: To rapidly confirm Structure Activity Relationship (SAR) and to improve potency and selectivity, we design novel molecules and synthesise using parallel chemistry techniques.
Focused arrays of 20 – 50 compounds in 1 – 50mg scale with chemical purities of ≥95% (by LC-MS and NMR) can be synthesised for rapid in vitro screening and in vitro ADMET profiling.
Selected candidates can be quickly scaled up for pre-clinical studies.